LGM Industries is a Maintenance Contractor servicing the Western Australian Industrial Sector. Specialising in fixed plant maintenance and capital projects for the resource and energy sectors LGM delivers quality, low-cost solutions to our customers structural, mechanical, and piping challenges, utilising our systems, our assets, and our enthusiastic talent in an engaging and helpful way.
LGM Industries have some exciting opportunities available for Trade Qualified Boilermakers, Welders and Pipe Fitters located at various site locations within the Bunbury area.
To be considered for these positions you will bring a can-do attitude along with the following skills and certifications.
- Australian recognised Trade Qualification with the ability to read and understand isometric drawings
- Nationally Accredited Confined Space & Working at Heights (within 2yrs)
- High Risk Elevated Work Platform (WP) ticket
- The ability to complete Weld Tests prior to commencement
- Understanding of site safety requirements
- Forklift (LF) ticket advantageous
- Rigger (RB/RI) ticket advantageous
- Current C-class drivers licence essential.
- Ability to Pass a Pre-Employment Medical and ongoing Drug and Alcohol screening
At LGM we are committed to employing and retaining the most highly skilled people, and we respect and value our people as our team’s knowledge and experience is the foundation for our success.
Apply via the web form or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Join LGM?
LGM Industries, a dynamic company with an exciting growth strategy premised on the provision of excellence in operational execution. To achieve this LGM look to recruit and inspire enthusiastic personnel with a desire to learn and become part of a high-performance team. LGM offer the opportunity to have a rewarding career within an exciting company committed to the development and success of its employees.