LGM require an experienced Site Supervisor with experience in Stainless Steel tank erection and fabrication.
To be considered for this role you will possess the following attributes and experience:
- A strong safety focus and the ability to lead by example to achieve all safe work practices
- Ability to ensure timely and cost-effective execution occurs in line with the scope of works
- Ability to manage the development, implementation and ongoing improvement of the sites works
- Proven leadership skills to provide guidance, support, and direction to your team
- Ability to identify and implement opportunities to improve productivity, efficiency, and cost effectiveness
- Technical expertise in the fabrication and execution of Stainless Steel Tanks.
- great communication skills and the ability to build positive client relations.
- the ongoing ability to develop strategies for the team to ensure a strong team culture
- Trade qualification
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to influence and mentor
- IT/Computer Proficiency essential
Why Join LGM?
LGM Industries, a dynamic company with an exciting growth strategy premised on the provision of excellence in operational execution. To achieve this LGM look to recruit and inspire enthusiastic personnel with a desire to learn and become part of a high-performance team. LGM offer the opportunity to have a rewarding career within an exciting company committed to the development and success of its employees.