LGM Industries is a Maintenance Contractor servicing the Western Australian Industrial Sector. Specialising in fixed plant maintenance and capital projects for the resource and energy sectors LGM delivers quality, low-cost solutions to our customers structural, mechanical, and piping challenges, utilising our systems, our assets, and our enthusiastic talent in an engaging and helpful way. Intermediate and Advanced Riggers with site and shutdown experience required for a shutdown FIFO of Perth commencing November 2021.
To be considered for this Shutdown you will possess the following attributes and experience:
- Intermediate or Advanced Rigging Ticket with proven experience essential
- Nationally Accredited Confined Space & Working at Heights (within 2yrs)
- High Risk Elevated Work Platform (WP) ticket
- Understanding of site safety requirements
- Previous experience working on construction/mine sites essential
- A can-do attitude with the flexibility to assist other work fronts when and as required
- Forklift (LF) ticket advantageous
- Current C-class drivers licence essential
- Ability to pass a Pre-Employment Medical and ongoing Drug and Alcohol screening
- Be available for the entirety of the shutdown
At LGM we are committed to employing and retaining the most highly skilled people, and we respect and value our people as our team’s knowledge and experience is the foundation for our success.
Why Join LGM?
LGM Industries, a dynamic company with an exciting growth strategy premised on the provision of excellence in operational execution. To achieve this LGM look to recruit and inspire enthusiastic personnel with a desire to learn and become part of a high-performance team. LGM offer the opportunity to have a rewarding career within an exciting company committed to the development and success of its employees.