LGM Industries is a Maintenance Contractor servicing the Western Australian Industrial Sector. Specialising in fixed plant maintenance and capital projects for the resource and energy sectors LGM delivers quality, low-cost solutions to our customers structural, mechanical, and piping challenges, utilising our systems, our assets, and our enthusiastic talent in an engaging and helpful way.
Looking to get into the Resource Sector but have no experience?
LGM have exciting opportunities for Working at Heights and Hot Work Sentry Workers for site-based work in Bunbury W.A.
To be considered for these positions you will bring a can-do attitude along with the following skills and certifications.
- Current C-class drivers’ licence with your own reliable transport (essential)
- Nationally Accredited Confined Space & Working at Heights (within 2yrs)
- High Risk Elevated Work Platform (WP) ticket (preferred but not essential)
- Have a high level of work ethic and the ability to communicate effectively within site crews.
- Ability to Pass a Pre-Employment Medical and ongoing Drug and Alcohol screening
- Be available Monday to Friday 10hr days
We assist our people in getting the skills they need for the jobs they want.
LGM is an equal opportunity employer and encourage woman and people with indigenous and ethnic backgrounds to apply.
To apply email email@example.com or complete the web form.
Why Join LGM?
LGM Industries, a dynamic company with an exciting growth strategy premised on the provision of excellence in operational execution. To achieve this LGM look to recruit and inspire enthusiastic personnel with a desire to learn and become part of a high-performance team. LGM offer the opportunity to have a rewarding career within an exciting company committed to the development and success of its employees.