To support our growth strategy LGM are currently seeking a Project Manager to join our project operations team based at our headquarters in Bunbury. Your primary role will be to deliver medium sized Capital Improvement projects safely, on time, within budget and to the client’s specifications and scope of work.
To be considered for the role applicants should possess the following attributes:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar position. Applicants with limited project management exposure but extensive industry experience are encouraged to apply
- A degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering will be highly regarded
- Excellent leadership skills and highly developed commercial acumen
- Understand technical documents, specifications, standards and schedules based on projects requirements
- Provide timely analysis, advice, reports and responses to correspondence
- Strong proven qualities of integrity and honesty
- Excellent problem solving, organisational & interpersonal skills
- Live in the Southwest area and be willing to work away from home for short assignments when required
Why Join LGM?
LGM Industries, a dynamic company with an exciting growth strategy premised on the provision of excellence in operational execution. To achieve this LGM look to recruit and inspire enthusiastic personnel with a desire to learn and become part of a high-performance team. LGM offer the opportunity to have a rewarding career within an exciting company committed to the development and success of its employees.