To support our growth strategy, LGM are currently seeking an experienced Project Engineer to join our operations team based at our head office located in Bunbury W.A. Your primary role will be to support our project team on the delivery of fabrication, structural and piping projects.
To be considered for the role applicants should possess the following attributes:
- Engineering degree with 5+ years experience in Project Engineering
- Knowledge and previous experience in Steel Fabrication, Structural, Mechanical and Piping
- Previous experience in Project Management
- Understand technical documents, specifications, standards and schedules based on project requirements
- Excellent problem solving, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Live in the Southwest area
All applicants must be able to complete required site inductions, pass ongoing Drug & Alcohol Screening and Pre-Employment Medical examinations.
Why Join LGM?
LGM Industries, a dynamic company with an exciting growth strategy premised on the provision of excellence in operational execution. To achieve this LGM look to recruit and inspire enthusiastic personnel with a desire to learn and become part of a high-performance team. LGM offer the opportunity to have a rewarding career within an exciting company committed to the development and success of its employees.