Who we are
Established in 2009, LGM specialises in the delivery of structural, mechanical, and piping projects for the industrial and energy sectors across Western Australia. LGM has developed an attractive portfolio of loyal clients and forward orders, sustained through the recognition of our highly skilled workforce.
- Manage the operational activities of the business in line with Company objectives. Monitor and report on these to the General Manager.
- Oversee and support our Project Coordinators and Supervisors in their undertaking of workshop and site-based activities.
- Conduct performance reviews, talent management and succession planning.
- Develop and introduce new/revised improvements, within areas of responsibility.
- Engage direct reports on a professional and personal level to foster creative new ideas, innovative solutions, productivity gains and a healthy, satisfying workplace.
Skills and experience
- The ability to connect with and manage personnel from both trades-based and tertiary backgrounds.
- Experience and strong understanding of industry specific safety management systems and their implementation.
- Experience as a project leader with the ability to build a team culture and mindset of agility, accomplishment and discipline.
- Ability to make strategic business decisions, based upon the Company Objectives.
- Align resources based upon operational need and Company Objectives.
- Implement and support the development of the LGM Business Assurance System.
- Alignment with the core LGM values of appreciation, community, health & wellbeing and performance.
Why Join LGM?
LGM Industries, a dynamic company with an exciting growth strategy premised on the provision of excellence in operational execution. To achieve this LGM look to recruit and inspire enthusiastic personnel with a desire to learn and become part of a high-performance team. LGM offer the opportunity to have a rewarding career within an exciting company committed to the development and success of its employees.