As the Marketing Lead, you will have a formal qualification in marketing and/or strong experience in a similar role. This role will take ownership of all facets of LGM Industries Marketing activities, reporting to the Commercial Manager.
Main duties include:
- Assisting in the development and execution of an annual Marketing Plan.
- Meaningfully connect and engage with target audiences (clients, employees).
- Lead the publication of a periodical newsletter centred around agreed topics for distributions to target audiences.
- Monitor and report on the performance of LGM’s marketing activities.
- Build LGM’s library of quality brand assets to increase awareness and brand preference.
- Management of external suppliers such as photographers, videographers, PR consultants, graphic designers, sign makers and printers.
- Oversee and participate in the implementation of LGM Social Media Marketing.
- Cultivate an expanded awareness of the external environment.
It is essential that you possess excellent organisational skills and a high degree of initiative to compliment your excellent written and verbal communications skills
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate previous experience in the following areas.
- Extensive communication skills
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Budget-management skills
- Professional judgment and discretion
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies, and methodologies
At LGM we are committed to employing and retaining the most highly skilled people, and we respect and value our people as our team’s knowledge and experience is the foundation for our success.
Why Join LGM?
LGM Industries, a dynamic company with an exciting growth strategy premised on the provision of excellence in operational execution. To achieve this LGM look to recruit and inspire enthusiastic personnel with a desire to learn and become part of a high-performance team. LGM offer the opportunity to have a rewarding career within an exciting company committed to the development and success of its employees.