LGM has an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Mechanical Engineer to join our team based in Bunbury. Assisting our Project Coordinators on a diverse range of projects, your technical knowledge, problem solving skills and eagerness to learn will give you the opportunity to progress your career with one of the largest maintenance contractors in the southwest of W.A.
What you will have:
- A Bachelors Degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering
- Teamwork – You thrive and can work effectively in a team environment
- Honesty and Integrity – consistent and uncompromising adherence to moral and ethical principals
- Highly Proficient computer skills (MS Office)
- Live in Bunbury or the Southwest of W.A.
What we will offer you:
LGM will help you to build a portfolio of experience and a rewarding career with us.
We are committed to employing and retaining the most highly skilled and knowledgeable people, offering opportunities for development and a variety of rewarding experiences.
Why Join LGM?
LGM Industries, a dynamic company with an exciting growth strategy premised on the provision of excellence in operational execution. To achieve this LGM look to recruit and inspire enthusiastic personnel with a desire to learn and become part of a high-performance team. LGM offer the opportunity to have a rewarding career within an exciting company committed to the development and success of its employees.