LGM Industries is a Maintenance Contractor servicing the Western Australian Industrial Sector. Specialising in fixed plant maintenance and capital projects for the resource and energy sectors LGM delivers quality, low-cost solutions to our customers structural, mechanical, and piping challenges, utilising our systems, our assets, and our enthusiastic talent in an engaging and helpful way.
Skills and Experience
- Install, maintain and repair flashings, gutters, downpipes, metallic roofs and wall claddings on industrial buildings
- Comfortable working at heights
- Experience sheeting from an elevated work platform
- Experience water proofing and sealing roofs
- High regards for working at heights safety procedures
- Pride in producing high-quality work.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Working at heights within 2 years
- Confined space within 2 years
- Elevated Work Platform Ticket
- C Class Drivers Licence
- Ability to pass a medical and drug test
- Rigging Ticket highly regarded
- Have a strong focus on Health and Safety
At LGM we are committed to employing and retaining the most highly skilled people, and we respect and value our people as our team’s knowledge and experience is the foundation for our success.
Why Join LGM?
LGM Industries, a dynamic company with an exciting growth strategy premised on the provision of excellence in operational execution. To achieve this LGM look to recruit and inspire enthusiastic personnel with a desire to learn and become part of a high-performance team. LGM offer the opportunity to have a rewarding career within an exciting company committed to the development and success of its employees.