Boilermakers & Welders Required
LGM Industries require trade qualified Boilermakers and Welders to join our site teams for project work located in Karratha commencing December 2020.
To be Successful you will need:
- Australian recognised Trade Certificate
- Working at Heights and Confined Space Certificates (Within 2 Years)
- High Risk Work Licence – Elevated Work Platform is Essential.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Prepare and fabricate various carbon and stainless steel structures
- fabricate pipe and tanks to API650
- Boilermakers are required to pass a 3/4G FCAW test to AS1554
- Welders must be competent in 6G Stick, FCAW and GTAW.
- Applicants must be willing to work away on a 3/1 Roster
All applicants must be able to complete required site inductions, pass ongoing Drug & Alcohol Screening and Pre-Employment Medical examinations.
Why Join LGM?
LGM Industries, a dynamic company with an exciting growth strategy premised on the provision of excellence in operational execution. To achieve this LGM look to recruit and inspire enthusiastic personnel with a desire to learn and become part of a high-performance team. LGM offer the opportunity to have a rewarding career within an exciting company committed to the development and success of its employees.