LGM require experienced Trade Qualified Boilermakers.
Your skills and understanding of site safety requirements will see you perform with our Project and Maintenance teams on a10/4 roster in Boddington working on a diverse range of work fronts.
- 10/4 Roster – In on a Tuesday out the Following Thursday
- 12hr shifts (Dayshift)
Your Skills and Qualifications
- Australian recognised Trade Qualification
- Nationally Accredited Confined Space & Working at Heights (within 2yrs)
- High Risk Elevated Work Platform (WP) ticket – advantageous
- High Risk Dogging ( DG) ticket – advantageous
- Ability to Pass a Pre-Employment Medical and ongoing Drug and Alcohol screening
Why Join LGM?
LGM Industries, a dynamic company with an exciting growth strategy premised on the provision of excellence in operational execution. To achieve this LGM look to recruit and inspire enthusiastic personnel with a desire to learn and become part of a high-performance team. LGM offer the opportunity to have a rewarding career within an exciting company committed to the development and success of its employees.