LGM Industries is a Maintenance Contractor servicing the Western Australian Industrial Sector. Specialising in fixed plant maintenance and capital projects LGM delivers quality, low-cost solutions to our customers structural, mechanical, and piping challenges, utilising our systems, our assets, and our enthusiastic talent in an engaging and helpful way.
What We offer:
Being a locally owned and operated business in the southwest of W.A, we know how important it is to have the perfect work/life balance and that’s why we give our employees the opportunity to work across various site locations and be home every night if that’s what they prefer.
What makes us different to our competitors?
- Our work – Offering diverse, challenging work on exciting projects.
- Opportunity – You’ll reach your potential with LGM’s support all the way.
Our Boilermakers, Welders and Pipe Fitters are recognised as a committed passionate and capable group of people who exceed expectations.
What we need from you:
- Australian recognised Trade Qualification with the ability to read and understand isometric drawings.
- Complete and pass weld tests prior to commencement (3/4G for Boilermakers & 6G for coded welders)
- Nationally Accredited Confined Space & Working at Heights (within 2yrs)
- High Risk Elevated Work Platform license (WP)
- Strong safety focus & professional approach to produce quality work.
- Ability to Pass Pre-Employment Medicals and ongoing Drug and Alcohol screens
At LGM we offer you the opportunity to join a long established successful locally managed business committed to employing and retaining the most highly skilled people, and we respect and value our people as our team’s knowledge and experience is the foundation for our success.
Apply now via the website form or email email@example.com
Why Join LGM?
LGM Industries, a dynamic company with an exciting growth strategy premised on the provision of excellence in operational execution. To achieve this LGM look to recruit and inspire enthusiastic personnel with a desire to learn and become part of a high-performance team. LGM offer the opportunity to have a rewarding career within an exciting company committed to the development and success of its employees.