We require Trade Qualified Boilermakers and Experienced Riggers for site work based in the Peel Region.
To be successful for these roles you must be able to demonstrate the following;
- Australian Recognised Trade Qualification
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings (BMW)
- Previous site experience essential
- Ability to pass Weld tests prior to commencement (BMW)
- Nationally Accredited Confined Space & Working at Heights (within 2yrs)
- High Risk Elevated Work Platform (WP) ticket
- Intermediate or Advanced Rigging Ticket (Riggers)
- Ability to Pass a Pre-Employment Medical and ongoing Drug and Alcohol screening
At LGM we are committed to employing and retaining the most highly skilled people, and we respect and value our people as our team’s knowledge and experience is the foundation for our success.
Why Join LGM?
LGM Industries, a dynamic company with an exciting growth strategy premised on the provision of excellence in operational execution. To achieve this LGM look to recruit and inspire enthusiastic personnel with a desire to learn and become part of a high-performance team. LGM offer the opportunity to have a rewarding career within an exciting company committed to the development and success of its employees.