LGM Industries require Trade Qualified Workshop Boilermakers and experienced Welders for ongoing work in our Bunbury Workshop.
To be Successful you will need:
- Australian recognised Trade Qualification with the ability to read and understand isometric drawings
- Complete and pass a weld tests prior to commencement
- Ability to flux core weld to a high standard
- Experience working with stainless steel is highly regarded
- Nationally Accredited Confined Space & Working at Heights (within 2yrs)
- High Risk Elevated Work Platform license
- Excellent communication skills with a strong safety focus & professional approach to your work
- Ability to Pass a Pre-Employment Medical and ongoing Drug and Alcohol screening
At LGM we offer you the opportunity to join a long established successful locally managed business committed to employing and retaining the most highly skilled people, and we respect and value our people as our team’s knowledge and experience is the foundation for our success.