LGM require Experienced Riggers to join our team for site based Rigging work.
To be considered for this role you will possess the following attributes and experience:
- Understanding of site safety requirements
- Previous experience working on construction/ mine sites essential
- A can do attitude with the flexibility to assist other work fronts when and as required
- Nationally Accredited Confined Space & Working at Heights (within 2yrs)
- High Risk Elevated Work Platform (WP) ticket
- Intermediate or Advanced Rigging Ticket with proven experience essential.
- Forklift (LF) ticket advantageous
- Current C-class drivers licence essential
- Ability to Pass a Pre-Employment Medical and ongoing Drug and Alcohol screening
- Be prepared to work a 3/1 Roster
At LGM we are committed to employing and retaining the most highly skilled people, and we respect and value our people as our team’s knowledge and experience is the foundation for our success.
Why Join LGM?
LGM Industries, a dynamic company with an exciting growth strategy premised on the provision of excellence in operational execution. To achieve this LGM look to recruit and inspire enthusiastic personnel with a desire to learn and become part of a high-performance team. LGM offer the opportunity to have a rewarding career within an exciting company committed to the development and success of its employees.