This statement sets out information relating to your use of this website (www.lgmindustries.com.au) and the privacy of your personal information.
Statement to users
Users should note there are inherent risks associated with transmission of information via the internet. Therefore, users should make their own assessment of the potential risks to the security of their information when making a decision as to whether or not to utilise our website facilities.
Information we collect
When you visit our website, the web content management system and our Internet Service Provider automatically records your visit and logs the following information for content personalisation and statistical purposes:
- Your IP address.
- Your top level domain name (e.g. .com, .net, .gov etc).
- The date and time of your visit to the site.
- The pages accessed, and documents downloaded.
- Time spent on individual pages.
- Time spent overall on the site.
- Browser type and version.
- Referring site and media asset (eg search engine or display advertisement).
This information is analysed regularly to determine the website’s usage statistics plus utilised for content personalisation. No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities unless required by law, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect our service provider’s logs.
When users choose to join a mailing list, their details are added to that specific mailing list and used for the stated purpose of that list only. You need to be aware of inherent risks associated with the transmission of information via the internet. If you have concerns in this regard, LGM Industries has other ways of obtaining and providing information. Postal mail and telephone contact are available and listed in the ‘Contact’ section of this website.
If you send us an email message, we may record your contact details, this information will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it. We will not use your email for any other purpose and will not disclose it without your consent unless required to by law.
Cookies are pieces of information placed on your computer either to store information required to operate a function, or to record your preferences when browsing a site, LGM Industries website utilises cookies for the following purposes:
- Authentication: If you are logged into our services, cookies help us direct you to the right information and personalise your experience.
- Functionality: These cookies help us to analyse activities on our sites, and on other sites where we post content, to improve and optimise the way our sites work. For example, we may use these types of cookies to ensure that visitors can easily find the information they are looking for on our sites by counting the number of visitors and how they move around our sites when they are using them. These cookies also help us measure the performance of our advertising campaigns to help us optimise our sites’ content for those who engage with our advertising.
- Personalisation: These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our sites. This enables us to personalise our content for you.
- Marketing and advertising: Cookies and other technologies record your online activities, including your visits to our sites, the pages you have visited, and the links and advertisements you have clicked. This is helpful to us because it allows us to make the content more relevant to you and it allows us and our service providers to deliver other communications to you that are designed to be more relevant to you. We and our service providers and partners may also append other data to information collected by these cookies, including information obtained from third parties, and share this information with third parties for the purpose of delivering relevant information to you. If you register on our site, or otherwise provide us with your personal data, we may associate that information with other information we collect from or about you or that you provide, information regarding your use of our sites, or information we receive from or about you from third parties. We will use this combined data for marketing and analytics purposes.
Feedback and surveys: We may cookies to your computer when you use the site, respond to online surveys or polls, or request information. Users seeking more information about cookies in general are referred to W3C “The World Wide Web Consortium”, where a search on the word “cookie” will provide current discussions.
Other tools and technologies
Embedded URLs: We may use a tracking technique that employs embedded URLs to allow use of the sites without cookies. Embedded URLs allow limited information to follow you as you navigate the sites but are not associated with personal data and are not used beyond the session.
Embedded pixels and similar technologies: Our site and our service providers may use embedded pixel technologies for the purposes of identifying unique user visits (as opposed to aggregate hits) and for advertising purposes. In addition, embedded pixels or other technologies may be used in emails and our online display advertising to provide information on when the email or ad was opened to track marketing campaign responsiveness; information collected using these technologies may be associated with the recipient’s email address.
Please see the “How to Manage Cookies” section below for opt-out options.
Widgets, buttons, and tools: Our site may include widgets, which are interactive mini-programs that run on our sites to provide specific services from another company (e.g. links to bookmarked sites), along with buttons or other tools that link to other companies’ services (e.g. a Like button or third-party map).
Social media and sharing tools: Some third-party cookies enable visitors to the site to use social media features. Such third parties include YouTube, Facebook, and LinkedIn. Using these elements of the site allows these service providers to set cookies on your device and track your behaviours within their platforms. Social media and sharing tool providers may also detect your presence on the sites if you are logged into their services.
Please note that the cookies set and tracking carried out by these third-party providers are not under our control. For further information, please view the privacy policies of these third parties.
Settings in your browser
All browsers permit you to reject and/or delete cookies either one at a time or all at once. The procedure for this depends on the browser you use. We have inserted a link to the most commonly used browsers below:
- Internet Explorer
- iPhone, iPad and other equipment from Apple
- Android phones and other equipment
- Windows 7 phones and other equipment
While you are able to reject or delete cookies if you no longer wish to store them on your computer, please be aware that some functionalities and services may be reduced or will not work as a consequence.
External links from this website
Please note that the LGM Industries website contains some links to external web sites because they contain material related to our corporate activities or are of a benefit to users. When a user has clicked on a link to another site, they leave the LGM Industries site and are no longer protected by these conditions.
LGM Industries takes no responsibility for the accuracy, currency, reliability and correctness of any information included in the data provided by third parties, nor for the accuracy, currency, reliability and correctness of links or references to information sources (including Internet sites) outside of this website. These external information sources are outside the control of LGM Industries and it is the responsibility of all internet users to make their own decisions about the accuracy, reliability and correctness of information found on those external Internet links.
LGM Industries disclaims, to the extent permitted by law, all warranties, representations or endorsements, express or implied, with regard to the data. LGM Industries further does not warrant or accept any liability in relation to the quality, operability or accuracy of the data.
This website contains information, data, documents, pages and images prepared by LGM Industries. While the data contained in this website has been formulated with all due care, LGM Industries does not warrant or represent that the data is free from errors or omissions, or that the data is exhaustive.
While the data is considered to be true and correct at the date of publication, in fact it may be wholly or partly inaccurate, incorrect or incomplete and moreover, changes in circumstances after the time or publication may impact or further impact upon the accuracy, correctness and completeness of the data. Additionally, the data which was once accurate may become inaccurate without notice, and the LGM Industries denies all responsibility for the accuracy of any information obtained, printed and stored by a user. LGM Industries may periodically make changes to the data, whether by way of deletion or addition at any time.
LGM Industries, its board, directors, servants, employees or agents deny any responsibility for any loss or damage (including, but not limited to, loss or damage caused by reason of any negligence on the part of LGM Industries, its servants, agents, employees or directors) to the users of the website whether caused by reason of any error, omission or misrepresentation in the data or otherwise. Users of this website will be, and are responsible for making their own assessment of the data and should verify all relevant representations, statements and information with their own professional advisers.
If you use automatic language translation services in connection with this website you do so at your own risk with regard to the accuracy of the information. The information and data on this website is subject to change without notice.
Copyright for all material published on this website is owned by LGM Industries, except for material to which copyright is acknowledged to persons or agencies other than LGM Industries. Website pages and documents or pages of documents may be saved and printed in their entirety for personal reference, provided the copies are used only for private, non-commercial use or as part of business transactions with LGM Industries.
Website pages or documents are not to be deconstructed or modified in any form, in particular, extraction of individual images from these website pages or documents is not allowed. For any reproduction, other than for personal reference or as part of business transactions with LGM Industries, permission must first be obtained from LGM Industries.
Changes to this statement
This statement is reviewed periodically in line with ongoing development of the LGM Industries website. LGM Industries may revise this page at any time by updating this posting. If you wish to clarify anything about this site or have concerns regarding your privacy, please contact us.