LGM has broad-ranging brownfield experience across various industrial-processing sectors providing project management, engineering, fabrication and construction services, delivering maintenance, shutdown and capital works projects to industrial processing sites.It is our project management skills, construction expertise and cost-efficient, fixed-price solutions that have earned us repeat business from many of the state's leading resource and industrial enterprises.
Our experienced team collaborates with clients to produce a fit-for-purpose solution that fulfils specific safety, quality, cost and scheduling requirements.
At LGM we have heavy metal and piping fabrication facilities which are equipped with design, assembly, welding, machining and testing facilities.
- Pipework (AS 4041, ASME B31.3)
- Tanks (API 650)
- Pressure vessels (AS 1210)
- Heat exchangers and kilns
- Materials handling facilities
- Conveyors and belt feeders
- Chutes and bins
- Mining equipment
- Heavy structural steel
- Original equipment manufacturing
- Stainless steel
- Exotic alloys (Inconnel, Monel and Chrome-moly)
- Welding in accordance with AS/NZS ISO 3834
- In-house pressure testing services
Construction and Maintenance
Our construction and maintenance services encompass the commissioning and installation of the following (these include heavy lift rigging studies, developing welding procedures and installation and commissioning of ancillary equipment):
- Electrical and instrumentation