- Bunbury Based Location
- Full time
LGM Industries is currently seeking the services of a full time Resource Planner to join the team in the Bunbury office. Your role will primarily be to ensure the organisation is appropriately resourced with personnel and equipment.
This opportunity will see you deliver the effective allocation of our internal staff onto projects, mapping current and future needs of the business in relation to resources and labour hire, and ultimately increasing the productivity of our operations.
To be considered for the role applicants should possess the following attributes:
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly organised with good decision making skills
- Previous industry knowledge
- High attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Have the ability to influence desired outcomes around planning and resource management
- Industry experience including management of personnel and equipment
- Effectively co-ordinate project manning and logistics
- Possess good Microsoft Office skills, i.e. Word & Excel
- Be proactive with a positive, flexible, assertive, can do attitude
- Live in the Southwest area or be able to relocate at your own cost
AT LGM we are committed to employing and retaining the most highly skilled people, and we respect and value our people as our team’s knowledge and experience is the foundation for our success.
If interested please email your resume to email@example.com
Only successful applicants will be contacted.