- Bunbury Based Location
- Full time
LGM Industries is currently seeking the services of a full time Resource Manager to join the team in the Bunbury office. Your role will primarily be to ensure the organisation is appropriately resourced with personnel and equipment and ensure the efficient planning and allocation of resources to projects. You will be responsible for the recruitment of highly skilled personnel, including the review and shortlisting of suitable applicants, conducting interviews and oversee the on boarding process.
To be considered for the role applicants should possess the following attributes:
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly organised with good decision making skills
- High attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Industry experience including management of personnel and equipment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, i.e. Word & Excel
- Qualification in Human Resources or equivalent will be highly regarded but not essential
- Qualification in Occupational Health and Safety will be highly regarded but not essential
- Live in the Southwest area or be able to relocate at your own cost
AT LGM we are committed to employing and retaining the most highly skilled people, and we respect and value our people as our team’s knowledge and experience is the foundation for our success.
If interested please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only successful applicants will be contacted.