Boilermakers, Mechanical Fitters, Crane Drivers, Riggers
- Immediate Start
- FIFO and DIDO position
- Approx. 6 month project
LGM Industries is currently seeking the services of experienced BMW’s, Mechanical Fitters, Crane Drivers and Riggers to assist with the relocation of a process plant from South Australia to Western Australia. The project is scheduled for approx. 6 months; it will be a FIFO and DIDO position.
To be considered for the role applicants should possess the following attributes:
- Australian recognised Trade Certificate
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Current Work at Heights and Confined Space Entry certificates
- Highest standards in health, safety and quality controls
- Have prior experience working long hours in remote locations
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and ongoing drug & alcohol tests
- Be available for an immediate start
At LGM we are committed to employing and retaining the most highly skilled people, and we respect and value our people as our team’s knowledge and experience is the foundation for our success.
If interested please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only successful applicants will be contacted.