With a fabrication division working from fully equipped workshop facilities in Bunbury, LGM Industries services significant clients across a range of sectors, particularly within the resources industry.
The business operates from fully equipped workshops with an undercover floor area totalling 2,000 m2. Serviced by overhead gantry cranes, these facilities construct carbon and highly specialised stainless steel fabrications, together with other exotic metal products as required.
The fabrication division also actively supports the activities of the construction and maintenance divisions, meaning that clients enjoy a rapid turnaround contingency for any unforeseen emergencies.
- Pipework (AS 4041, ASME B31.3)
- Tanks (API 650)
- Pressure Vessels (AS 1210)
- Heat Exchangers & Kilns
- Materials Handling Facilities
- Conveyors & Belt Feeders
- Chutes & Bins
- Power Station Componentry
- Mining Equipment
- Heavy Structural Steel
- Original Equipment Manufacturing
- Stainless Steel
- Exotic Alloys (Inconnel, Monel & Chrome-moly)
- Welding in accordance with AS/NZS ISO 3834
- In-house Pressure Testing Services